.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Guestbook Spam

We have a guestbook on our website so after our guests have stayed in our cottage they can leave any comments they have in the guestbook. But unfortunately we have been bombarded with silly messages from timewasters that are hoping to get a backwards link to there website! No chance! Who would want to help these low life out? I have played around with the php code so that no one can leave their URL in the guestbook. But the thick fools still leave these week messages often in a poor excuse for English on my site, which if I wanted to leave there would actually help my site out, as google counts each entry as a page, which will make my site bigger with more links to my homepage which is what google likes. But I dont want them to leave them there as it is not what I placed it on my site for. It is a shame that there is this lowlife out there that has to spoil everything honest people try and do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?