.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 17, 2005

 

New trailer and Tiner for Mower

We have got a trailer for the ride on mower now. I was going to have a go at making one using wheelbarrow wheels, but I went into our local bricomarche (diy store) and there was a trailer for the mower right inside the doors, and it was as cheap to buy it than to buy the bits to make one. So I went back got our big trailer and went back and bought it. It has a removable tail board and it tips, just the job.While I was getting the trailer I saw a spring tine dethatcher which tows behind the mower, it scrapes up the dead grass, thatch and moss in the grass, so we bought that at the same time. And after getting them home and assembling them they worked great.On the lookout for sweeper to tow behind the mower now, so we can sweep up the dead grass, leaves and twigs from the land and around the cottage.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?