.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

Who Do I Support

I spent all morning and most of the afternoon on the internet. Changing some of the metatags on our holiday cottage web site, submitting to as many search engines and directories as possible and answering emails to enquiries for booking our cottage. Then it was time for the big match England v France in the six nations rugby tournament! Who was I to cheer for? It turned out to be quite difficult as the first half England stormed away there wasnt much of a game, but come the second half, well..... England went to sleep, missed their kicks and France started coming back in to the game with England giving them penalties to kick.
So there it was two games and two losses for England and two games and two wins for France,(both games scrappy and just one) I knew it was a reason I moved to France!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?