.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

New Chain for ChainSaw

I collected the new chain for my chainsaw on Saturday so the afternoon was spent playing around with it, fitting the chain, adjusting the chain brake, cleaning it etc etc. Oh and of course trying it out. When we arrived here we had to go out and buy all these toys that we just never had a need for back in the UK. I now have 3 chainsaws, a petrol strimmer, a petrol hedge trimmer and a ride on mower.
We have had small snow showers here! I thought we would have seen the last of that sort of weather in the UK. The showers never come to much but all the same it snowed.
I was at my parents cottage today fitting the metal partition walls ready to plasterboard in the kitchen area.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?