.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 03, 2005

 

New blinds for the bedrooms

This morning I fitted a new light in the cupboard under the stairs and fitted a chipboard to divide the space under the stairs, so we can use it for storage space. Then I cleaned ot the lights in the livingroom and bathroom. Midday I went to La Roche Bernard,as it was market day there to meet my wife, she has a stall and sell wool English and Irish jumpers on various markets in the area. After lunch we went to the local Bricomarche (DIY store) to get some new blinds for the bedroom velux windows.We bought genuine velux as we thought they would fit better and be better quality,and as a bonus they were cheaper than the other make they had there for sale! So when we returned I got on with fitting the blinds, which were very easy. I then fitted the post box to the nice new pvc fence that I erected to the front of the cottage yesterday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?